MARA IS AN AUTHORITY WHICH IS PART OF DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFARIS OF AUSTRALIA WHICH MONITERS AND CONTROLS THE ACTIVITY OF MIGRATION AGENTS WHO ARE ONLY AUTHORISED TO GIVE ADVICE AND SUPPORT ON VISAS TO AUSTRALIA.
Our company has a Principal Consultant who is registered with OMARA from 2009. His name is Dilip Nooney and his Registration No. is 0964796
Only Registered Migration Agents can legally give immigration assistance for Australia. One must be registered with Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA).
Registered Migration Agents should be qualified to help applicants with their visa applications and they are authorised to liaison with the Department of Home Affairs (the Department) and other organizations on behalf of the applicants.
- The Registered Migration Agent can explain available options and suggest a suitable one.
- Help in preparing the documentation required to lodge a visa application.
- Help the applicant to get faster decision by lodging a well prepared application with correct documentation.
- The Registered Migration Agent cannot guarantee success.
- The RMA cannot help applicants if they do not meet the requirements.
- Has sufficient knowledge in migration law and process.
- Is a person of integrity.
- Has underwent a thorough back ground check by Australia Federal Police.
- Completed Graduate Diploma / Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice.
- Who should be a PR of Australia or a Citizen of Australia.
- Need to continuously develop his skills by attending regular law update seminars and workshops
- Should update OMARA on all the cases handled by the agent
It is against the law for someone in Australia who is not registered with the OMARA to provide immigration assistance.
All the migration agents have to follow a code of conduct which is designed by the OMARA. To know more about the code of conduct which the agents has to follow, please click (https://www.mara.gov.au/becoming-an-agent/professional-standards-and-obligations/code-of-conduct/).